Monday 20 June 2011

Weather for ducks

Wow, I've not signed into blogger for ages- wasn't expecting all this change! I guess that will teach me for neglecting my blog, consider me warned. 
I've been so busy with work the past month, that the blog hasn't been a very big priority. However, all the hard work has finally paid off and I start a new job in a matter of weeks. I'm so excited... after nearly two years of interning some one has finally given me a real job! I don't want to mention too much on here as I don't want to jinx anything, but it's pretty much my dream job!
Along with the new job, I'm moving in with one of my best friends. I can't wait to start decorating my new room - even if it is the size of a matchbox ha! We've already been out scouring the charity shops and car boot sales, and my mum has even bought be a lovely vintage looking lamp. I'll leave you with some of my recent bedroom inspiration images... and a promise to be a better blogger!








7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these beauties! The frame collage is giving me so much inspiration, I wish I could find cheap frames though but the oens I come across are always £10+ and seems a tad pricey. The last room is just immense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bedding on that last image is amazing!

    DOWNTOWN WOLF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these inspiration photos for me the bedroom is the most important space in the house :) Especially like the turquoise wall!
    Love,
    Alicia Mi Mundo ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the painted flowers over the door, I've always wanted to do that! xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm moving house soon too and I'm so excited to decorate my bedroom! I love the bedspread in the first photo and everything in the third one, very inspiring. And you have a Chloe purse?! You should post a photo of that so I can drool over it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have major re-decorating urges now!

    ReplyDelete