Tuesday 21 June 2011

Style Paparazzi Eighteen


Now I'm back to regular blogging, it was about time for another style inspiration post. I've chosen the girl below as I fell in love with her mustard top, it's such a lovely colour. We seem to have skipped straight to Autumn what with all the horrible rain we've had, so I'm on the lookout for something that I can wear to cheer me up. I love how she's paired it with some simple skinny jeans and tan accessories. Always a winner. Oh and not to mention the floppy hat... it needs no words. 

What's inspiring you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Her outfit is lovely! I really like the floppy hat :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, indigo blue, mustard yellow and floppy hat. perfection.
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete