Saturday 25 June 2011

Burning House Project





What would you save if your house was on fire? It's a question that's often very hard to answer, but that's exactly what Foster Harrington has set out to find out in his Burning House project. The images caught my eye a while ago, and I've had them saved in my bookmarks ever since. I really love the idea behind them, and some of the outcomes are stunning.  







I think I'd have to save my huge library of magazines and my beloved Mac. Materialistic.. who me?

What would you take with you?




9 comments:

  1. I've saw this on a few blogs now and i just love it! Such an amazing idea and its so interesting seeing what everyone would pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, this is a really good I love the american flag, I've been looking for some union jack vintage bunting and I can't find it anywhere :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I didn't mean to send it that many times! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I saw this, the concept is amazing indeed!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best idea, and the way the items are laid out looks so pretty. I might have to have a go at this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely idea, I like the layout of everything too; might have to try it myself! xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete