Friday 11 February 2011

now i’ve got you in the undertow





Alexa was looking stunning as usual at Barneys event for Carven designer Guillaume Henry during New York Fashion Week. Ms Chung showed off a tropical nail design which is a sight for sore eyes what with the great british weather we're having.  The 70's-style palm tree's look great with her neutral blazer and buttoned up shirt. I'm also glad to see she's back to her brunette locks... anyone else getting a little bored of Ombre?



And not to out do herself, Alexa popped up at Christian Siriano's A/W '11 show in a very foxy ensemble. She's always been the queen of quirk, and I love this fox print dress and the way she's paired it with those fantastic red heels! 

P.s The dress is from Opening Ceremony... and also comes in a mini version as well as shirt. I want!

11 comments:

  1. I can't agree more - what a great look! She's got such a brilliant style and I love her little quirky twists to outfits. She's so unique - and I love those palm tree nails! :) Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting tired of the ombre also, I think she look beautiful with that hair colour, very lady like. I wish I had her legs!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so much better with that hair colour xo

    wakeupbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cool, glad to see Alexa's getting back to her best, i thought she went off a bit these past few months. Lovely post!
    xx
    http://xfranniex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO you know, I ADORE white nails. I have done for years, in school I used to paint my nails with tipp-ex (we all did that, right?) - I still love them now. White & manicured, white & chipped, white & grubby - ah, so amazing.
    Loving the tropical prints. Might try some polka dots myself tomorrow!


    http://kit-cat-kitty-cat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Effortless. Love it.



    http://shapescolourslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nails!!! She's so gorgeous and she seems to pull off every look so effortlessly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her nails

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexa in this OC dress is the best I've seen her looking in a long time, and I'm actually usually not a huge fan. But something about the red shoes and darker hair here just works SO well. Bravo Chungy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete