Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas



Wow... I've not been on here for a while and I've gained a few more readers. Merry Christmas to you all. 
I've had a quiet one this year, but who doesn't love spending time with the family watching crappy TV and eating your weight in Black Forest Gateau! 

I was a lucky girl this year as Santa brought me a little iPod touch as well a cute vintage looking watch, a cable knit jumper, tan satchel and a new portable hard drive. Thanks big guy. 





What did you all get? I Hope you all had a great day and stuffed yourselves silly. 


xxx

6 comments:

  1. Aw that satchel is beautiful! Sounds like you had a fantastic day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable satchel.
    Hope you're having a lovely christmas too ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous satchel, sounds like a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that satchel, so lovely and nostalgic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your satchel and watch are beautiful! what lovely presents, you lucky thing. happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, been looking at your blog after you left a comment on mine about my top - thanks for the compliment!

    the satchel is lovely, i recently made a post about all mine ( http://ccheys.blogspot.com/2011/01/joke-not-joke.html ) - can you have too many satchels?

    ReplyDelete