Sunday 2 May 2010

Guns and horses

Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday (despite the rain!). I've spent the weekend in Southampton to celebrate my birthday, and to catch up with a few old uni friends. It was lovely to see all their faces and to party in our old haunt - KAOS. The next morning I was treated a lovely breakfast in a sweet little tearoom by the boy and finished the day off with a spot of shopping. 

I've also been working on the latest edition of Cellardoor Magazine for the last few weeks, and my inspiration folder is now bulging with lots of lovely images. So I thought it was about time I shared some of them with you, starting with this one:

Frida Gustavsson photographed for Vogue Nippon








5 comments:

  1. these photos are so damn stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Great choices. Excited for Cellardoor! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect bank holiday. & good luck with the issue! & beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics. i read the title for your post and got so excited!
    i love guns and horses, its such an amazing song, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete