Thursday 31 May 2012

Cloud nine



I recently stumbled across Courtney's blog and after seeing the phrase above it really struck me. She wrote "Summer itself is such an important time to practice this, collecting moments & memories with the people around you and not stocking up on the things in life that don't carry meaning." and I don't think I could agree more! 

This summer i'm definitely be going to try and make the most of making memories and doing lots of fun things... especially since this little fella has finally come along. Meet my little nephew George... Isn't he the cutest. (not that i'm biased!)


3 comments:

  1. so cute!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is so precious!!
    Thanks for the mention, that's too sweet:)

    <3Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is gorgeous! AWWWWW xo

    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete